To produce good human beings who
- Willingly submit in obedience to their Creator by recognizing Him and loving Him and His Messenger (S).
- Are confident of their own abilities to learn, explore, discover, analyze, implement and improve.
- Are proud of their identity as a citizen of Pakistan and a member of the Ummah.
- Are brought up with excellence in character, manners, morals and habits in accordance to the human nature manifested in the noble example of the Messenger (S).
- Are fully aware of their responsibilities towards the creation around them.
- Accept the responsibility of contributing to the betterment of humanity.
To cultivate each child’s curiosity and innate learning abilities so that he learns willingly and with interest.
To help children discover their God-given talents and abilities, and subsequently develop the same, so that each may excel in his/her discipline of choice from among the sciences, arts, and humanities.
To develop and safeguard the physical, intellectual, social, cultural, interpersonal, moral and spiritual well-being of the children.